Welcome!

United Way of the National Capital Area is working with local partners to address the many needs of residents in our region. "Living United in our Nation's Capital" is a forum where United Way NCA and the community can discuss this critical work and express opinions about events and important local issues.







Jul 14, 2009

Day 2

It's only Day 2 and I have already been tempted to cheat on this challenge. My mom and her friend were going to my favorite restaurant last night and it took all of my will power to not go with them!

For breakfast I had two eggs and a piece of toast, again I must reiterate that I am not allowed to use butter because it didn't fit into my budget. I love butter!
It's almost lunch time and I will be having an apple, a peanut butter sandwich and some pretzels which actually sound delicious right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment